Isotretinoin 10/20 mg SOFTGEL CAPSULES
• Oral Isotretinoin (13-cis-retinoic acid) was first approved as treatment for severe acne by the US food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1982.
• It is still the most clinically effective anti-acne therapy, producing long-term remission and/or significant improvement in many patients.
• Is an effective drug utilized in the management of acne vulgaris.
• It is the only therapy that impacts on all of the major aetiological factors implicated in acne.
• It achieves this remarkable efficacy by influencing cell-cycle progression, cellular differentiation, cell survival and apoptosis.
• Is a treatment for severe acne that is resistant to other forms of treatment, including antibiotics and topical treatment.
• Acne vulgaris
• Severe recalcitrant nodular acne
• Acne rosacea
• Prevents nerve cancer (Neuroblastoma)
• Xeroderma pigmentosum
• Prevents skin cancer (Squamous-cell carcinoma)
A boon for healthy skin